Nine ways to use Nurturing Night Balm
We love a multi-tasking skin product. In fact, Katherine Daniels have provided at least 9 ways to use our personal overnight skin hero, Nurturing Night Balm. Here they are:
1. An overnight recovery balm. Yes, the most obvious use, but a game changer for dry skin. When the heating’s turned up, your dry skin may suffer. This product will replace lost oils and fill your skin with cell protecting antioxidants and kick start your own youth protein production (collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid).
2. During the coldest months of the year. Use it as a balm underneath your Skin Defence Cream. If you don’t want to switch your moisturiser to a richer version. This skincare hack gives you the extra oil your winter skin needs.
3. For dry lips. It may be the winter weather or a sign of being run down. Either way Nurturing Night Balm massaged into your lips. Then sealed with a fine layer of Plumping Lip Balm will work its magic while you sleep.
4. Extra TLC for your body. If you have particularly dry areas. Apply directly to your ‘dry bits.’ Or add a small amount into your Nourishing Hydrating Balm to give you an overall richer product.
5. The back of your hands. If the extra hand washing and sanitising is catching up with you. This product ramps up the moisture. For smooth velvety soft hands which won’t defy your age. Night-time is the best time, to get a full 6-8 hours of product contact.
6. Remember your cuticles. Waste not want not (and all that!!) whatever you’ve got left on your hands after application. Massage into your cuticles.
7. The ends of your hair. Split or not, protect your ‘ends’ with the residue left on your hands after you’ve applied it to your skin. To keep your hair in the best condition between salon visits.
8. Under eye primer. Note a little goes a long way. The tiniest amount will help stop your concealer falling into fine lines. Massage the Nurturing Night Balm into your skin and blot with a tissue to remove excess.
9. Facial Massage Balm. There a many benefits for massaging your skin. This product gives you the perfect slip and fills your skin with skin perfecting ingredients.
If you want to know more about the virtues of Nurturing Night Balm how to use it then please contact us.
Not sure if this product is right for you?
Book a personal 1-2-1 consultation at Close Health and Beauty, Swineshead, Bedfordshire.
Clare and Jan.x